Tuesday, May 15, 2007

EATING AT BK

On Mothers Day after I placed flowers on my wife's resting site I had that feeling in my stomach that told me I was hungry. It was about 2:00 and I really didn't feel like going home and cooking. I decided to go to BK for dinner. I went to a BK in Schererville, IN that is attached to a gas station (where the price for gas was $3.49). I approached the counter planning on eating there. I had to wait a few minutes while the counter girl finished talking to her friends at the drive-thru. While she did this I had a chance to look around. By doing this I decided not to eat there. The front counter looked like it had not been cleaned in a week. The area where the soda is was just as bad with lids scattered all over and soda spilled on the lids. The eating area looked like it had not been swept for some time. There was a table where a family had eaten and the table was covered with food as well as the floor. Nobody seemed to care. Although I think the persons that ate at the table could have cleaned the table somewhat. Just goes to show you how some people are. Where was the manager, or didn't he or she care either. Go BK!

No comments: