Sunday, September 9, 2007

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Today is Sunday and the Lord blessed us with a beautiful day. A day not use the air conditioner or the window fan. A day to open the windows and enjoy the wonderful breeze coming in and watching the curtins and blinds swing back and forth lazely. I took this day to buy flowers and visit my wife's resting place. My granddaughter and I bought miniature carnations, peach colored, and three peach roses with baby breath. We went to the cemetary to place the flowers and one would have thought it was a holiday for the number of people there. I try to put fresh flowers there once or twice a week, depending on how hot it is. I think she liked the flowers because as I was leaving I thought I heard "their beautiful" or was it just the wind.

No comments: