Sunday, March 7, 2010

DO THEY LEARN BETTER WHEN THEY ARE DRUNK?

In Valparaiso, IN a young lady of 17 years old was arrested at the Vaparaiso High School for underage drinking. At 2:20 in the afternoon she tested positive for having alcohol in her system. She told police that she had been out drinking until 3 a.m. Thursday and that she had consumed vodka until she passed out.
I just wonder if her parents knew she was not at home or maybe she was drinking at home and maybe the police should have found out who she was with. If they were school friends they should have been tested too.
I wonder how much she learned that day and how much of our tax money was wasted on her.

1 comment:

Bella Enveeus said...

Hi.. First time dropping by here..

I know I'm not from your country but it's true, her recklessness is costly and I don't mean just that she may put other's lives in jeopardy but more on the tax money. I've heard a lot of people there complaining of quite the same thing. But then, how to change this system so it's a win-win on both side?