Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FROM THE MOUTH'S OF CHILDREN

I was visiting my daughter in Texas for the last few weeks and had a good time. Being recently married there are of course newly acquired grandchildren. In this case it is a granddaughter. She was visiting dad. She lives in California.
While the two of us were sitting at the breakfast table getting to know each other with idle chit chat one of the two dogs walked by. It is a large dog. A DoGo and weighs about 80 pounds. As the dog walked by Destiny said poor Bear, I feel so sorry for him, of course I asked why and then realized the dog had been fixed. Her reply was "someone cut off his balls and left the sack" good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coffee. I quickly changed the subject by asking her if she watched Sponge Bob.
From the mouth;s of children of which this one was 9.

No comments: