Monday, October 8, 2007

ANGELICA'S GOOD WEEKEND

As I said before, my granddaughter Angelica is living with me. When she lived in Texas she didn't have any relatives except for the grandparents. When we were in Wisconsin with my family she discovered that she had loads of aunts and cousins all of whom love her. She made very good friends with her cousin Rebekka and this past weekend she spent the weekend with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and Bekka and her family Karen, Lance and Sophia. They had a great time going to the show, hiking, going to a festival and swimming at my other relatives house where they have not closed their pool yet. Seeing that it was 92 degrees they had a pool party and I was invited to a turkey dinner which was great. All I can say is that it is nice to have family.

No comments: