Thursday, October 25, 2007

GOOD JOB MUNSTER

Today I took my granddaughters to lunch since they had fall break. We went to McDonald's, their favorite place. Afterwards they wanted to go to a park. The one I chose for them was Memorial Park in Munster Indiana, which is across from the Veterans Memorial which is also nicely done and a historical place to visit. Memorial Park isn't finished yet but is built around a lake and beautifully landscaped. A nice place for a walk and they also have a nice playground for the children which was being used by quite a few of them today. We spent over an hour there. The girls at the playground and me taking the opportunity to walk as my doctor told me to do. So by doing this I killed two birds with one stone. My walking and the girls playing at the playground. It was also a beautiful day.