Monday, February 18, 2008

GOING OUT TO EAT

Yesterday my daughter Julie told me we were going out for breakfast. At 10:45 she picked me up and we went to a place called Sophia's. We have been there before and whatever you ordered was plenty and good or would you say good and plenty. With us were Delaney, Angelica and Julie's friends son RD. We all ordered when the waitress finally arrived. I had what sounded like a mouth watering omlett made with Michigan apples and chedder cheese and it came with hash brown potatoes and two buttermilk pancakes. Big mistake on the omlett, gaged with every bite. The service was bad, real bad. When the food was delivered the waitress forgot to bring syrup and butter. By the time we got those items our food was cold. I hope this was a one time occurence as far as service goes. It was terrible. We will give it another chance in the future just to see if it was a one time thing.

No comments: