Tuesday, February 19, 2008

VALENTINES DAY GIFT

As I have mentioned in my previous posts my daughter in Texas has not received a Christmas gift, Anniversary gift, Birthday gift or a Valentinces Day gift from her husband all this year. I think that's terrible. Does he love her? I don't think so. Well this Valentines Day he brought her a gift. Let me go back a week or so. His mother, who doesn't like dogs, for some reason bought a little mexican dog and paid $400.00 for this dog. She brought it home, had it for one week and deceided that it was stinking up the house. How can a dog the size of a rat stink up a house. Well anyway she sold it to what's his name for $100.00 and he brought it home for Lorri. They already have one of the little mexican dogs and she didn't want another. The big thing was that Lorri had to keep the same name as the mother-in-law gave it and that was Zues. Lorri wanted to change it and after some bitter words she won and named it Gizmo. I think, no I know that she would have liked some jewlery instead. This was just his way of keeping mommy happy.

1 comment:

Julee said...

Well I Blame these guys parents the ones I have had experience with HELLO My own mother-in-law adn the experience with Lorri's HELLO... Ignorant and Rude... They were never told by anyone that if you can not say anything nice don't say anything at all...