Saturday, January 30, 2010

EFFECTS OF MY NEW TOY

Today I am feeling the effects from using my new toy. That toy being a WII system. I played 3 games of bowling, 3 rounds of golf, 3 games of baseball and two games of tennis. By doing that I have found muscles that I haven't used for a long, long time. I bought the system because my doctor told me I had to exercise and exercise I did. This is good because I am enjoying playing the games and at the same time I am getting exercise without doing the exercises I don't like to do such as sit ups and the like.
My goal is to lose 10 pounds or more before summer and I think I have found the fun way to do it along with diet.
I'll let you know how I do in a month or so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck, we got the wii for christmas this year...it is sooo much fun. the hula hooping kicks my butt!

mingus said...

nice one! you should get the wii games board! great fun!