Monday, January 4, 2010

PLEASE LET ME TALK TO A REP.

I ordered a bundle from ATT. Phone service, Internet and Direct TV. In talking to the representative I was told that my monthly bill would be $114.00 which is far less that what I was paying before. My ATT bill came for the phone and Internet and that was OK. I got a separate bill from Direct TV and that was $88.00. Where is that $114.00 bill? I tried calling today and all that you get nowadays is an automated voice that told me that my current bill is $77.00. Where is that $114.00.
Now here's the kicker, if I wanted to speak to a agent it would cost me $5.00. $5.00 what the heck is that all about. I was really frustrated at that point and just hung up until I cool down.
$5.00 to talk to an agent, that's nuts.

Also visit me at http://www.allthingschicago.blogspot.com

No comments: