Thursday, September 9, 2010

THE WINNER IS!!!!!!

As I mentioned awhile back, my grandson, Spencer, is playing football. I would have loved to be there when he played his first game last Saturday. When my daughter called to tell me the outcome of the game she was horse and said that the rest of the family was the same way.
I said never mind that, did he win. The answer to that question was yes, 21-20. Spencer alone took down the quarterback two times. My daughter said he is really making a name for himself.
Another game is scheduled for this Saturday in San Antonio which is about 125 miles away from their home. When they got over the shock of how far the game was the coach said he forgot to tell them it was a traveling team. I wonder how many will drop out of the team after learning this and $150.00 invested. Time will tell.
Well anyway, great job Spencer and good luck in the next game. I will be anxiously awaiting the results.
Please visit my other post on http://allthingschicago.blogspot.com

No comments: