Thursday, November 18, 2010

DOES BRISTOL PALIN KNOW HOW TO DANCE?

In my opinion, NO SHE DOES NOT. I put her in the same category as Kate.
I must say I was really upset at the outcome of Tuesday night results of letting Brandy go and keeping Bristol. If she wins then you know something is wrong.
I guess I was not as upset as this gentleman in Vermont, WI. He is 67 years of age and was watching Dancing With The Stars and was enraged at Bristols routine. He didn't turn the tv off but instead got his shot gun and shot his television before turning the gun on his wife. His view was that Palin was not a good dancer and was only kept on because of her mother.
His wife escaped and this all lead to a overnight standoff with the SWAT team The home was surrounded and police managed to talk Steven Cowen out of his home. He is charged with second degree reckless endangerment and could face up to 10 years in prison.
What would he have done if Bristol won and received the trophy.
My bet as to the winner is Jenifer Grey.

No comments: