Saturday, November 17, 2007

THATS OK

I don't know how many of you watch the TV show Deal or No Deal, but I for one do. I think it is a good show with a lot of suspense and it keeps your nerves twitching. The one pet peeve that I have with the show is the three knuckleheads that are on to bring moral support to the contestant. What have they got to loose. NOTHING. Yet they are the ones that keep saying, after the person opens the $1,000,000 or any of the other high number cases, THATS OK. Or if the offer from the banker is $100,000 or higher they open their mouths and say one more time, one more time. Are they stupid or what. The make it sound that $100,000 or higher is nothing. How many times after they say its OK or one more time does the contestant walk away with a small amount or nothing. More often than not. I just wonder if the program tells them that they have to keep going. Well in any case I do the enjoy the show.

No comments: