Sunday, November 4, 2007

WHAT TO MY WONDERING EARS

Yesterday I went to our local Wal-Mart to get a few things. I was looking at birthday cards seeing my granddaughters birthday is this Thursday. I was looking at the various cards trying to decide which one she would like when my ears picked up a melody that sounded like Christmas. Yes, yes it was a Christmas carol. November 3rd and they are playing Christmas carols. Could this be true? Don't get me wrong I enjoy music of the season but not on the 3rd of November. These money hungry retailers keep pushing and pushing the holiday down our throats. Next it will be the day after the Fourth of July and we will be hearing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Come on folks lets think about the holiday, not the amount of money you will make and how big your bonus will be. DON'T PUSH IT!

No comments: