Sunday, November 25, 2007

MAKING PLAYDOUGH

My granddaughter had to make playdough over the Thanksgiving break. In Science they are studying land formations and they have to make landforms. Valleys, mountains and so forth, that is why we had to make playdough. If you want to make some for your child or yourself here is the recipe. 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 2 tablespoons cream of tarter, 2 cups of water, 1 tablespoons mineral oil. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until stiff. Allow to cool and then knead. Place in a container. Then you can playdough to your hearts content. Have a good time.

1 comment:

BenSpark said...

Excellent recipe. Thanks for sharing. While my daughter is not yet old enough to use playdough I am sure that we will use it as she grows up.

I wanted to let you know about three contests that I am doing on my blogs. You can find out about them at http://www.benspark.com/photo-a-day-966-113007.html. I hope you participate. One is great for kids.