Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SPANKING

The situation is progressing. I came to light that what my daughter thought was a policeman who interviewed my granddaughter and the other two girls about the spanking turned out to be a School Corporation security guard who has no authority about this at all. The principal keeps telling my daughter that things are under control and they are handling it and will not give her any information. My daughter saw a lawyer yesterday and the lawyer told her to file a police report which she did. Now things will get rolling. More updates to come.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

What an absolutely horrible ordeal for your daughter to have to go through. We think when we send our children to school that they are in a safe place and then something like this happens. Very sad.
sewingmom.com